In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the 2 best Bluetooth headphones and earbuds for your Fitbit smartwatch.
But there are a variety of important aspects that you’ll have to take into consideration first when wanting to buy a pair of either headphones or earbuds.
Let’s hop right into the buyer’s guide first and after the buyer’s guide, we’ll cover the 2 best headphones and earbuds.
How to choose the best Bluetooth headphones or Bluetooth earbuds?
Before you decide to buy either Bluetooth headphones or earbuds you must have already been through the important aspects that the desired product needs to have. For these particular two products, it will be important to know how long the headphones or earbuds can last on a full charge, how durable they are, and also what price you’ll be willing to pay for the product.
Battery life is one of the most important aspects any potential buyer would like to look at first because this will define how many hours in a row you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite playlists.
Every product will most likely differ and therefore it’s important to know beforehand how long will be long enough for you.
Another important aspect when looking for Bluetooth headphones or earbuds is its durability. You wouldn’t want your product to stop working a week after you’ve bought it right?
This one is all in all not that hard to get wrong as long as you buy a premium product from, for example, Apple. The company must have a reliable reputation.
At last, we have the price of the product as it will be depending on your budget to what kind of premium Bluetooth headphones or earbuds you’ll be able to buy.
In this article, both premium and budget options will be covered so that they will fit any person’s price range.
The 2 best Bluetooth headphones and earbuds for your Fitbit
In the following list of Bluetooth headphones and earbuds, we’ll be going through the key features of every product, the pros and cons of each product, a specific key benefit that the product will offer you, and at the end of each product a summary will be given so that you’ll be able to make a possibly easy buying decision.
1. Apple Airpods Pro – * Editors Pick *
The Apple Airpods Pro is resistant to water and sweat.
The Airpods Pro can be charged through a Qi charger.
The earbuds run on an H1 chip.
The charging case is conveniently very small.
Key feature: This product from Apple has a noise-canceling feature which can be awesome for loud environments.
- The earbuds can last up to 4.5 hours on a full charge with active noise canceling turned on, transparency turned on, and up to five hours with these features turned on.
- You’ll get to decide if you want to have the earbuds together with a wireless charging case or with a charging case that can’t charge your earbuds wirelessly.
- When compared with the Apple Airpods two, you’ll notice that the Airpods Pro will be less noticeable while they are in your ears.
- The earbuds are easily controllable with your fingertips.
- They are pretty expensive.
Summary of the watch
In my opinion, the Apple Airpods Pro is the most premium wireless pair you can buy today. They are very reliable and once you get them you’ll miss them when they are not in your ears.
For more information about these earbuds, you can check them below.
2. TOZO T6 – * Budget Option *
The charging case of the earbuds can be charged wirelessly.
These earbuds work with the newest Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
The earbuds have Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality.
These earbuds won’t be a negative add-on to your outfit.
Key feature: They can be easily paired in one step.
- The earbuds can be controlled through touch.
- They have an ergonomic design.
- They are waterproof.
- They are very lightweight, weighing only 4.5 grams.
- They don’t cost that much.
- The brand of these earbuds is not that well-known.
Summary of the watch
Although these earbuds are not that high priced, they will surely not let you down wherever you might go. One of the biggest pluses is the capability to charge the charging case wirelessly.
Interested in more information about these earbuds? Then you can check the earbuds on Amazon below.
3. MPOW H7 – * Editors Pick *
Now let’s take a look at the first pair of Bluetooth headphones on this list.
The headphones can be connected to a variety of devices including MP3 players, smartphones, iPads, notebooks, PCs, and TVs.
It has a built-in microphone which is awesome for hands-free calling.
These headphones fit comfortably around your ears.
Key feature: The headphones can last you up to 18 hours on one full charge.
- The headphones can be controlled conveniently through all of the buttons that are located on it.
- The headband of the headphones can be adjusted to your likings.
- The ear cups of the headphones are rotatable which is nice for putting them away in various places.
- The brand is not that well-known.
Summary of the watch
With these headphones listening to music will bring you so much joy that you won’t ever want to get them off. They are nicely priced and also a great gift to give to your loved ones.
For more information on this product, you can check it out on Amazon below.
4. Silensys E7 – * Has Noise Canceling Option *
It has a built-in NFC feature.
These headphones are great for long flights with its active noise canceling feature.
These headphones are of high-quality.
These headphones won’t feel heavy on your head.
Key feature: It has a high-quality built-in microphone.
- It has Bluetooth 4.0 and a built-in NFC feature.
- The headphones produce high-quality sound.
- The headphones have a long playing time of up to 30 hours.
- The headphones are lightweight.
- It’s charging time of four hours is quite long.
Summary of the watch
These headphones are awesome for taking with you on long-lasting flights as they fit comfortably around your ear and have an active noise canceling feature which will reduce the sound of the plane’s engines.
Below you can take a look at more pictures and features of the headphones.
Can you connect Bluetooth headphones to a Fitbit Charge 4?
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible to pair your Bluetooth headphones or earbuds to the Fitbit Charge 4.
In this article, we’ve been taking a look at what the important aspects are to look out for before you’re going to buy your Bluetooth earbuds or headphones for your Fitbit smartwatch. The aspects that came up were its battery life, it’s durability, and of course the price range you are willing to go for.
After these aspects, we’ve jumped right into the 2 best wireless headphones and earbuds and for each product, I’ve walked you through the most outstanding features, pros, cons, and a conclusion was given for each product.
Now it’s up to you if you want to give one of these headphones or earbuds a try or not. Whatever you choose, I wish you much joy with your new headphones or earbuds or good luck on finding your most desired pair.