The creator of this post has chosen the Garmin Fenix 5X Plus smartwatch as the best smartwatch with a Pulse Oximeter sensor.
Amazingly, in the present time, there are so many devices that you can use to monitor the current status of your health.
Being able to monitor your oxygen saturation level is one of those many monitoring possibilities.
Even smartwatches can do so, and because you’re probably curious which models do, hereby 5 amazing smartwatches that have a pulse oximeter.
* Editors Pick *
* Best For Sports Fanatics *
* Best For Monitoring Your Sleep *
1. Garmin Fenix 5x Plus – * Editors Pick *
The Garmin Fenix 5X Plus GPS smartwatch is a multi-sport GPS watch that will have all of your friends envious.
Fit for any type of activity, this watch has multiple features that will make all of your adventures and excursions memorable.
With colored maps and a built-in Ox Acclimation sensor to give you information on your blood oxygen saturation levels, you can rest easy knowing that you will be able to get a grasp on your surroundings while enjoying yourself in the great outdoors.
- This smartwatch from Garmin can estimate your heart rate, which gives you the ability to know if you can give yourself that extra push or if you should slow down.
- This watch also has what is referred to as a Pulse Ox Acclimation sensor, that estimates and monitors your blood oxygen saturation levels.
- It’s scratch resistant and fitted with a rear case that allows you to store and listen to up to 500 of your favorite songs, so you will never feel bored when out in the wilderness.
- Similar to Apple Pay, you can make payments using your Garmin smartwatch, although it is advised to check with your card’s vendor to make sure that it is supported.
- Maps are included, featuring popular routing that will allow you to find the best routes, which will make it easy for you to explore while at the same time following the safest and most reliable path.
- It has a high battery performance level, with 20 days available as a simple smartwatch, and 13 hours as a GPS watch.
- This watch not only utilizes GPS navigation but also GLONASS as well as Galileo, making every known mapped environment available for your personal use.
- You may be thinking that this is simply a great way to have navigation at your fingertips, but this particular smartwatch has all the basic functions of other smartwatches, such as email and text notifications, as well as calendar updates.
- Also included with this particular product is the ability to customize, with custom apps, watch faces and various interchangeable bands.
- This is a great way to break out from the norm and have this smartwatch fit in with your personal preference and style.
- In addition to checking your heart rate, this watch also estimates other vital data to keep you on top of your fitness goals.
2. Fitbit Versa – * Best For Sports Fanatics *
As the name implies, the Fitbit Versa is manufactured from a leader in the smartwatch and vital tracking industry: Fitbit.
As you would expect with any product from this particular company, what you receive with the Fitbit Versa is top-notch.
With a sleek design and the right amount of sensitivity on the touch screen, this smartwatch is one that you want to look out for.
Durable yet lightweight, you will be able to wear this watch all day and not be over-encumbered or have to worry about it getting damaged when active.
- It can store up to more than 300 songs to get you through even the most strenuous of workouts.
- Speaking of workouts, this smartwatch is fully loaded with on-screen movements that play at your fingertips and will coach you through every move.
- This smartwatch will keep track of all your activities throughout the day, every day, with sleep stages and vital monitoring to keep you at your strongest.
- This watch will stay on without you feeling any burden from wearing it, even if you wear it all day.
- The watch has more than 15 exercise modes to record workouts, with the capability to connect to the GPS on your smartphone to ensure precision related to pace and distance, all in real-time.
- Similar to your Apple or Android smartphone, you will have the capability to access all of your favorite applications and get all the notifications that you would regularly get on your phone such as email, text, and call notifications.
- Although your phone needs to be nearby, you will be able to quickly respond to these notifications if you are using an Android device.
- For the female users of this particular smartwatch, you have the option to use the Fitbit app to log menstrual cycles with your symptoms, which will make it easier to keep track of your cycle.
- The Fitbit Versa smartwatch will automatically track your activities, such as various sports and workouts, with SmartTrack.
- It’s swim-proof up to 50 meters of depth, which will keep up with all of your underwater activities so you can keep on going and rest easy knowing that it will survive.
- The Fitbit Versa is also equipped to monitor your sleep patterns and your daily activities.
3. Garmin Vivosmart 4 – * Best For Monitoring Your Sleep *
The Garmin Vivosmart 4 is another quality product released from the makers of the most common portable GPS systems, Garmin.
This ultra-sleek smartwatch is built as an activity tracker and comes with the Tech Smart USA Fitness and Wellness suite.
Although this watch does not come with removable and interchangeable bands you won’t notice their absence.
Included with the purchase are 6 months of subscriptions to Altair Weyv, Yoga Vibes, and Daily burn, and it also comes with a manufacturer warranty so you can rest easy knowing that you are in good hands.
Also included are charging and data cables so you never have to worry about this watch dying when you need it the most.
- The Pulse Ox sensor on the Garmin Vivosmart 4 smartwatch is equipped to estimate your body’s blood oxygen saturation level, which is a great feature to have when you are doing strenuous activities.
- With a cool and sleek design that you would expect to come from Garmin, this smartwatch has a very clear and sharp display.
- The Garmin Vivosmart is designed with you in mind, and will especially benefit you by showing all of your vitals whenever you need in addition to keeping track of your sleep patterns and activity levels.
- With a durable band and shatter-resistant screen, this watch will surely keep up with your activity levels, regardless of the terrain that you are in or the activities that you are participating in.
- One of the most attracting features of this watch is the ability to interconnect with not only your smartphone but other devices as well, showing you all that you will need to know, at any time of the day.
4. Fitbit Ionic
The Fitbit Ionic smartwatch boasts an elegant and sleek design, which is manufactured with your needs in mind, with the catchphrase “the watch designed for your life”.
After using this impressive watch it’s not hard to see exactly why they choose that specific catchphrase.
It has one of the best dynamic screens around, which is sure to fit your needs regardless of what activity you are participating in.
With dynamic personal coaching right at your fingertips, this particular smartwatch makes staying in shape and keeping track of your heart rate easier than ever.
The Fitbit Ionic comes with everything that you will need, from connectivity to your other devices to be notified whenever anything happens, to the ability to listen to all of your favorite music, right from your wrist.
- It comes with the ability to sync to other devices, such as your smartphone, with an impressive range of up to 30 feet.
- This watch is also compatible with both Android and Apple devices.
- In addition to being able to store more than 300 songs for whenever the mood strikes, you will also have the ability to download any playlist from Pandora.
- With the built-in GPS, you will be able to track not only your routes but also your pace and distance.
- Like you would come to expect from a name like Fitbit, the Ionic can also monitor your heart rate, as well as other vitals so you will always be aware of where your body stands.
- Included in the packaging are both large and small size bands, to ensure that you can wear this smartwatch comfortably, regardless of how long you plan on wearing it at any given time.
- This is also a great feature for those times when you would like to share this with a workout buddy or a partner, as you can simply switch out the band when needed.
- A built-in NFC chip allows you to have access to your favorite apps that you have grown accustomed to.
- This is especially useful for those instances when you need to check the weather and plan accordingly.
- This watch won’t slow you down because it’s lightweight and you won’t have to worry about it getting damaged easily.
- The Ionic tracks what you expect from any Fitbit smartwatch such as swimming, running, jogging, and your sleeping patterns.
The Withings Pulse O2 smartwatch has a sleek design that is not only elegant in style but durable in use as well.
With an easy to read display and adjustable strap, you are sure to get compliments anywhere you go.
With smartphone connectivity and a built-in GPS, there are plenty of ways to make use of this impressive piece of equipment.
This smartwatch has an excellent battery life and is water-resistant, making it the perfect item for you to bring with you on all of your excursions.
Complete with sleep tracking, this watch will find what is referred to as a baseline or an average of your sleeping patterns so that you can keep track of when your sleep cycle has run off course.
It also comes with a gentle yet useful vibrating alarm to help you wake up at the right time in the morning with the Smart Wake-Up technology.
- Similar to other Smartwatches, the Withings Pulse O2 has a heart rate monitor tracking feature and sports tracking feature.
- It’s complete with over 30 activities to choose from and has automatic exercise recognition.
- This is a great feature if you are one of those individuals that like to monitor your progress whilst doing various physical activities.
- It comes with smartphone connectivity and with the ability to connect the GPS on your smartphone to the watch itself.
- In this way, you will be able to keep track of your workout and share your workouts and exercises.
- With the long battery life, (up to 20 days), you can rest assured knowing that this watch will keep up with your active and busy lifestyle.
- In addition to the long battery life, this smartwatch is also water-resistant and extremely durable.
- Unlike other watches, you won’t have to choose between durability and wearability, although it is very durable, it is also very lightweight and you won’t feel burdened when wearing it.
- In addition to having the capability to connect to your smartphone’s GPS, this watch is also fully equipped with the ability to display all of the notifications that your phone receives as well, such as alerting you when you receive a call, text, email, or calendar update.
- After finishing an activity such as your daily jog, you will receive a full report from the watch of how long you’ve spent in each heart rate zone, which is all available to view in the Health Mate app.
- While being connected to your GPS, you will be able to view the route that you are planning on taking as well as the distance you will be traveling and the pace you will be moving at.
- As mentioned above, this watch also tracks your sleeping patterns and will update you with a detailed report when you wake up in the morning.
* Editors Pick *
* Best For Sports Fanatics *
* Best For Monitoring Your Sleep *