Having a smartwatch that can double up as a fashion statement is a good way to improve your social status especially in a world where your social status earns you favors and respect.
Smartwatches have evolved from being devices with a bunch of features to devices that can be worn as jewelry at the same time.
But what about diamonds?
Are they already being implemented into the design of smartwatches?
The answer is YES, there are a few models out there that have diamonds implemented into their design.
Let’s take a look at the 3 best smartwatches with elegant looking diamonds.
I hope you enjoy!
1. Fossil Gen 5 Julianna – * Editors Pick *
The Fossil Gen 5 Julianna looks more like a piece of jewelry than a watch.
It has a very attractive design that will draw attention.
At first glance, you will notice that it has a very feminine design.
- The watch can be magnetically charged.
- It comes with an array of health and fitness tracking sensors and apps.
- It has a rotating crown on the side for easy navigation.
- It comes with 8 GB of internal storage and with 1 GB of RAM.
- It has an inbuilt speaker.
- It has an inbuilt microphone.
- It has a very vibrant display.
- It has a very elegant design.
- The upper and bottom buttons on the side are customizable so that you can quickly open your favorite applications.
- Its strap is easy to replace.
- It comes with multiple watch faces to choose from.
- You can easily set your favorite photos as your background image.
- Its internal storage capacity is really impressive.
- You can receive messages and respond to messages straight from the watch.
- Its battery life is not as good as most competing smartwatches.
The Fossil Gen 5 Julianna is a very stylish smartwatch that can be worn with almost any outfit.
Fitting it with a nice metal strap will make it look more expensive and very premium.
2. Michael Kors Access Sofie
The Michael Kors Access Sofie is a very pretty accessory.
The Michael Kors Access Sofie has an overall slim design and is available in a variety of colors including rose gold.
- It has an always-on display feature.
- It has a battery saving mode feature.
- It comes fitted with a durable metal strap.
- It comes with a magnetic charger.
- It comes with 4 GB of internal storage.
- The watch runs on Google’s Wear OS.
- It is 1 ATM water-resistant.
- It has a decent internal storage capacity.
- It can be connected to both Android and iOS smartphones.
- Its user interface is appealing.
- The display is crisp which makes reading texts and notifications a walk in the park.
- Its battery life is not that amazing.
- The watch is not ideal if you want to track your workouts.
I would recommend this watch to anyone that does not like to feel limited in terms of color options and customizability.
Although it’s an overall great smartwatch, the Michael Kors Access Sofie is more geared towards appearance than performance.
I would not recommend this watch if you are a fitness enthusiast or are involved in different outdoor activities that require tracking simply because it’s battery life is not that amazing.
3. Fossil Gen 4 Q Venture HR
The Fossil Gen 4 Q Venture HR is one of the best feminine looking smartwatches on the market.
Its bulky design is more likely to add depth to sporty female outfits.
- It has a 1.9-inches AMOLED display.
- It has a 300 mAh battery.
- Its screen has a resolution of 454 x 454 pixels.
- It is water-resistant.
- It runs on the Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor.
- The brightness of its screen automatically adjusts to the incoming light.
- It feels very comfortable on your wrist.
- You can wear it in the swimming pool.
- It comes with a variety of fitness and health tracking sensors.
- The watch lets you make contactless payments at stores that support this payment type.
- Its battery life is not that great.
I would recommend this smartwatch to anyone that likes a feminine watch, does not like slim watches, and wants a different design that is a bit more masculine-looking when compared to most female-targeted smartwatches on the market.